Simulation Labs, Hands-on training, and Interactive Classrooms for Emergency Services Workers
Premier Health and Safety Academy (PHSA) is an all-inclusive initial and continuing education destination for Emergency Services workers. PHSA offers a wealth of knowledge with an impressive group of instructors who, collectively, have a combined 100 years of experience in the EMS critical care field and as educators. Our students enjoy state-of-the-art simulation labs, hands-on training, and interactive classrooms combining distance, virtual, and in person learning experiences at our academy in Cleveland, Ohio and satellite training locations throughout Ohio.
What we offer:
- Initial and continuing education for Emergency Medical Responder (EMR), Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), and Emergency Medical Paramedic (EMTP)
- Emergency Medical Services Instructor Course (EMSI)
- American Heart Association (AHA) courses for provider and refresher levels; BLS, PALS, & ACLS
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) Adult & Pediatric for Provider and Refresher Status
- NAEMT Advanced Medical Life Support
- We also offer customized continuing education material
- On-site AHA training for groups. Contact us about your needs!